What’s your return policy?
We do not accept any returns or exchanges, unless:
- The product was defective (empty containers, defective 510 carts);
- The AGLC has issued a recall.
Bring your receipt for speedier service.
Do you have gift certificates?
We do! You can buy a gift certificate and redeem it for any product in store – that includes cannabis flower, edibles, topicals and concentrates (once they’re in store this January).
A few conditions apply:
- Only an adult may purchase gift certificates
- Only an adult may redeem gift certificates
- The gift certificate is null and void if the sticker has been removed
- Gift certificate has no cash value other than redemption for products at
daikoku, 9181 25 Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, AB T6N 0A5
Do you ship overseas and to P.O. boxes?
No. Legally, we can’t ship anywhere. Further, you’re not allowed to cross the Canadian border with cannabis, whether you’re entering or exiting.
What does “daikoku” mean?
Daikoku aka: Daikokuten (pronounced da-I-co-coo), is the Japanese hearth god of wheat and mirth. As the owners moved from Quebec to Alberta, they wanted to pay homage to the Prairies. Interestingly, the oldest cannabis achenes (the seeds with fruit inside them) were discovered in an archaeological dig dated 8000 BCE in the Oki islands, near Japan.