We are on a mission to find an Edmonton artist to help design a Daikoku-esque image for our new t-shirts. (This way, we get to combine our love for Edmonton with our love for the arts!) We’ll be letting our following vote for their favourite design. The winning design will receive a $500 award for their creation. The winning design will be used principally on our t-shirts, but might also be featured on other swag!
Sounds like something up your alley? Great! Here’s now you can enter:
- Create a Daikoku Design using our logo and the theme of bubbles/water – you know, that iconic sound of a bubbler.
- Submit your design(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org – AI, EPS or PDF file formats are preferred – deadline for art submissions is October 4, 2020 at 11.59pm MST
- Designs will then be shared across our social channels for voting. Encourage your friends and family to vote for your design! The art with the most votes will be chosen as the winner – voting period is October 5, 2020 8am MST to October 10, 2020 11:59pm MST. The winning design will be announced October 11th
Here are some additional details you should note:
- Designs must not be appealing to youth; depict a person character or animal, whether real or fictional; or be presented in a way that evokes a positive or negative emotion about or image of, a way of life such as one that includes glamour, recreation, excitement, vitality, risk or daring.
- You must be 18+ to enter, but this contest is in no way meant to encourage or create glamour around the consumption of cannabis
- You must be a resident of the Edmonton Metropolitan Region
- There is no purchase necessary to enter
- The winner will be chosen based on voting counts, viewers will be able to vote once per design.
- The winning designer will receive a $500 cash award as payment for the use of their design
- The winner will be contacted via direct message and email to determine an appropriate method to collect payment