We are looking for budtenders!
What you get:
- Employee area stocked with snacks, coffee, tea and kombucha;
- Employee discounts on selected accessories;
- Training to enhance your knowledge of cannabis and accessories;
- Flexible hours;
- $17.50/hour starting wage for Part-Time employees; $18.50 starting wage for Full-Time employees.
What you’ll do
- Educate customers on the responsible use of recreational cannabis, including but not limited to methods of consumption;
- Provide customer service and handle customer transactions;
- Restock and count inventory;
- Tidy and general store maintenance;
- Smile when we ask you to do other stuff not listed here.
What we’re looking for:
- The ability to satisfy the AGLC Qualified Cannabis Worker (QCW) requirements;
- Fluent conversational English;
- Multilingualism an asset;
- Previous retail experience an asset;
- Previous customer service experience an asset;
- Previous teaching/training experience an asset;
- CPR/First Aid training an asset.
What we need from you
Email us with a letter detailing:
- Why you want to work in the cannabis industry;
- Your first or most memorable experience with cannabis;
- Where you’d like to be personally or professionally in 3 years.